1. James Brown, 1886-88. (Also in Manchester, Leicester & Nottingham - and a different Camberwell Rd number in preceding years.)
2. Walter Bino Brock, 1887-1907. 76 Wandsworth Rd., 'near Vauxhall Railway Station'.
3. Henry Brown, 1888-89. Had numerous addresses in Bermondsey, Southwark & Lambeth, but an address on the card and the website narrows it down to these years.
4. Gilling & Co, 1875-80. This seems to be an earlier photo than most. 158 Strand, London W.C. Francis Gilling; research shows an earlier photographic career, including time as manager of London Stereoscopic & Photographic Co - stereoscopic photos were very popular in the early decades of photography.
5. Edward Sharp ('patronised by the QUEEN') 1892-1914. He had 3 addresses, 2 given on our carte de visite - the absence of the thrrd address leaves us with the date-range given here.
6. William George Henry Wright, 1886-91. Several addresses; resarch shows must be in this period.
7. R Roberts Wilson - to be further rwesearched.
8. James Brown, 1886-88. With 3 London plus Manchester, Leicester and Nottingham addresses - the London address matching this short time-slot.