Translate

26 September 2011

Mon 22 Sept 1941: feeding Fluffy

.
Very mild, a lovely sunny afternoon: perceptible warm in the sun. Twins(?) furniture van called early to take Mrs.Child's furniture which has been stored here since the bombing to her new address in Chatsworth Avenue. They are moving in to-day. Shopping in afternoon. To see Aunt Liza who is unwell. I shall have to feed Fluffy for a time. I took some roses to Mrs Hippel. Also completed building two sides of a new 23 ins fuselage. Repairs to black-out blind.
.

2 comments:

  1. Trevor recently asked: "Does anyone know of the v1 incident at the bushy rd end of chestnut road,the houses end around no 70 with post war flats built on the site. many thanks." I repeat the comment here as it might be missed on the much earlier date - Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Trevor - I should have added here too, contact me and I can browse the actual diaries ahead of this if you have approx date - Tony.

    ReplyDelete